A&I has an extensive disaster recovery program which is comprised of a variety of procedures, technical solutions, computer equipment and software applications to protect against loss or damage of systems and data. We also have two off-site "hot" facilities, located locally and across the country, that enable us to access our systems in the unlikely event of a prolonged outage.
Some technical components of our disaster recovery program include:
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Secure access to Information Systems server room
- Firewall and virus protection software
- Encryption and decryption software (PGP and SSL)
- Daily backup of all operating systems, software and data
- Off-site back-up facilities located in Oregon and on the east coast